Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tips and Advice For How to Build a Home Solar Panel

Who else would like to start saving money on their electricity bills? Or even get rid of that bill forever? That's the question I got hit with when I first found out about how to build a home solar panel. I thought it was just a scam I was really skeptical.

Learning more about solar panels

Home Tips

But it wasn't until I talk to my friends that's in the business when I learned the truth about solar electricity, and how many people were finding alternatives to generating power to their homes. It really opened my find a bit more and make me want to find a solution to my expensive bills.

Unfortunately after looking into buying solar panels and having them professionally installed into the home I realized that it wasn't something that I would be able to afford at that time so Igave up on the idea of having solar panels. I really was disappointed.

The solution to my problem

Thanks to a friend though, one day we where at a cookout and we somehow got into the subject of how expensive our bills were, my friend told me about this book he bought that was helping him how to build a home solar panel and how easy it was for him to follow the steps. Again I didn't believe him until he took me into the garage and showed me how much he had done in just two weeks, he told me that in another two weeks he would be done, he said it would have been done already if he'd only spent more time doing it, but he was taking his time.

Could never done it without this

I was really impressed with what he had done. Considering that my friend is not atechnical person like me, I figured it wouldn't be that hard so I took a leap of faith to buy the book and follow the PROGRAM step by step. I've been really excited because I am doing this as a family project and we're all putting our two cents in. Even though its easy to build the panel from your home, I don't think I would be able to do it without a step-by-step guide.

For the price I paid I think its worth it. Way better than just paying someone to build something so easy three to four times the price it's costing me to this on my own. Now that everything is set up I only wish I'd done this way before. I know I am not going to get rid of my entire electric bill immediately, I still think its the best time and money investment I've made in a long time.

Tips and Advice For How to Build a Home Solar Panel

No comments: