Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Home Cleaning Solutions to Help Keep Your Home Clean

A home is a place where you go to rest and relax, kick your shoes off and take the stress away. Well, if your home is a pit it is very difficult to be able to get any rest or free time at all because you know darn well you need to clean it. Trust me when I say it is much easier to rest and relax in a house that is clean. Here's a rundown of some home cleaning solutions to help make the clean job easier and more efficient for you.

Before I clean I like to categorize things as in priority or non-priority. The priority items obviously need to be cleaned now, right away, and the non-priority are things that I can clean in diminutive spurts throughout the rest of the week assuming I wouldn't have time to do them now.

Clean House

Things that I think non-priority would be things like cleaning the shower and cleaning my own room. I know I can probably save time cleaning the shower and clean it when I am beyond doubt taking a shower. I may also wait on cleaning my own room looking how it won't be seen by visitors and shouldn't bother anyone else in the house.

The major cleans like vacuuming, sweeping, mopping in the main rooms of the house I think priority and needs to be done all the time. Cleaning and dusting furniture and production sure the fridge is clean should also be carefully priority. anyone that can be carefully a health hazard needs to be cleaned pronto! If you have pets I would strongly recommend that you vacuum and clean no less than once a week.

Certainly categorizing your chores can be carefully a great home cleaning clarification but here are three more home cleaning solutions to give you some real help with troublesome areas in your home.

Get rid of awful odors and fowl smells by using white distilled vinegar in the troubled areas. For beyond doubt bad areas, pour the vinegar in a bowl in leave it sit over night. This beyond doubt works and its also good at removing soap and mineral deposits.

Another home cleaning clarification is using baking soda as a cleaner. This goods can just about do it all. Use it to clean sinks, bathtubs, countertops, and to remove odors as well. Its non-toxic so feel free to use it at will for all your cleaning needs.

The last home cleaning clarification hidden I want to share with you is to use lemon juice to remove mineral deposits, tarnish and tough grease in the kitchen or garage. Lemon juice is a superior acidic cleaner and will cost much less than any of the other harmful cleaners you would buy at a store.

I hope this description has provided plenty of insight to home cleaning solutions that will work for you and make your next clean job much safer and much faster so you can then live in a clean and stress free home.

Home Cleaning Solutions to Help Keep Your Home Clean

No comments: